Thinking about booking a photo booth in Manchester for your event? One of the perks of our job is the chance to get an inside look at some of the country’s most exciting venues. In fact, we reckon we’re becoming quite the experts! One of our current favourites is the Lowry Hotel in Manchester. Named, of course, after one of Manchester’s most famous sons, this hotel is sleek, stylish and sexy, with great architecture and an enviable riverside position.
We’ve taken the dreambooth photo booth to Manchester for a few functions at the Lowry, including Bar and Bat Mitvahs, weddings and parties…and have always been very impressed. Stylish and romantic, the rooms are full of light, boast fantastic views and make the perfect setting for your special day.
Here at dreambooth, we pride ourselves on our service, from the time of your first enquiry to providing easy access to your photos for you and your guests after the event. All the little extras are included free of charge, including:
• Unlimited visits to the booth
• A dreambooth usher on hand for your entire booking
• Personalised photos with your names, dates or chosen image
• Dedicated web and Facebook gallery with free photo download
• Flattering wind machine and fashion lighting
• Fashion lighting for the ultimate pout
• Prop box brimming with wigs, hats, make-up, masks and sunglasses
• All your images supplied on a USB stick at the end of the wedding
• Choice of black or silver dreambooth.
• Travel to anywhere in mainland UK, including set-up and pack-down.
Our service focus is another reason we love the Lowry Hotel. Their staff and event planning team will make sure your day runs absolutely smoothly, leaving you time to enjoy the celebrations and make sure you get your turn in the photo booth! For expertise, planning and preparation, they can’t be beat.
So, if you’re looking for a special event in Manchester (with a dreambooth photo booth of course!), why not cast your eye over the Lowry? And make sure you keep an eye out for the dreambooth photo booth at Manchester wedding fairs – a great place to try us out and ask all the questions you might have.